Seafoam Capri Packable Hat
The Capri features a mid-length brim. The Capri is specifically designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the "sun-ray" pleats, for ease of travel. Optional ties are provided at the base of each hat to be used for anchoring during breezes. The Capri is the perfect essential hat for those wanting an everyday sun-safe yet stylish addition to their attire, as a luxe fashion statement. Due to the nature of this handmade piece the sizing is approximate and may vary between our different color ways, so we recommend using the size guide for the best fit.
- Brim Length: 12cm
- Weave: Handcrafted from 100% natural grass fiber. *Irregularities in the fibre, weave and color are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
- Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
About the Maker
Lorna Murray™ is an ethical and sustainable Australian brand, where effortless glamour meets coastal bohemian. All apparel is handcrafted ethically by artisans in Lorna's studio in South East Asia and is sustainably made with 100% natural fibres, with minimal environmental impact.
Lorna Murray is inspired by rich craft-based histories, eclectic urban environments and natural landscapes. The Lorna Murray muse is a global traveller, a wanderer, a sun-seeker, a go-getter. They are curious, open-minded individuals with a vivid imagination.